World Martial Arts Union
「 Recruitment for business with UNESCO 」
World Martial Arts Union recruits an international apprenticeship employee for business with UNESCO.
1. Recruitment : international apprenticeship employee for business with UNESCO
2. Number : 1(regardless of gender)
3. Duration : July 8, 2010(Thursday) ~ July 14(Wednesday)
4. Screening process
◦ 1st screening : document
◦ 2nd screening : an interview (at Secretariat Office)
5. Reception : (Corp.) WoMAU Martial Arts Union Secretariat Office
◦ Address : Chungju city hall 707, Euddeum ro 21, Chungju 6. Receipt : E-mail
◦ E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
※ Please make sure to apply by the name of an applicant
7. Working term : starting from the next day of notice on successful candidate (until the end of December)
※ One who gets a good performance appraisal can be employed.
◦ a major in Physical education or major relating to international affairs
◦ computer literate (operating homepage)
◦ preferential treatment will be given to a good English speaker.
9. Announcement of successful applicants & interview
◦ Successful applicants by document screening will be notified individually on July 15, 2010
- Final successful applicant on July 16, 2010, at 2 o"clock will be announced immediately after interviewing
◦ Application & a letter of self-introduction statement
인턴 사원을 모집합니다.
이에 대한 한글 정보와 지원서는 아래 첨부파일에서 받을 수 있습니다.
이외 궁금한 사항은 사무국으로 연락바랍니다.
Please don’t hesitate to contact to the Secretariat for more details : 043)850-7983